Sample Schedules & Formats
Luke Live may be offered in a formal mission format of 2, 3 or 4 consecutive evenings for your parish or as a Weekend Retreat (Friday evening through Sunday afternoon for special groups with a minimum of 60 participants.) The most ideal setting for Luke Live is your church sanctuary; with refreshments in your gathering space.
Suggested Weekday Evening Format
Saturday Vigil Mass Fr. DiLuzio presides or concelebrates & preaches
Sunday Morning Masses Fr. DiLuzio presides or concelebrates & preaches Sunday Evening
Evening Masses (if offered)
Monday through Wednesday (or Thursday)
- One daily Mass with your community an/or school OR a prayer service with an optional coffee social &/or discussion question & answer session immediately following.
- Reconciliation two weekday afternoons—either at your regular scheduled time or by appointment on the last 2 days of the mission (Tues/Wed or Wed/ Thur. afternoons) OR a 5th night Reconciliation Service.
- Monday Evening: Luke Live Session 1: 7 PM to 8:30 PM
- Tuesday Evening: Luke Live Session 2: 7 PM to 8:30 PM
- Wednesday Evening: Luke Live Session 3: 7 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday Evening (If booked): Luke Live Session 4 or Optional Workshop: 7 PM to 8:30 PM
Snack and Social time may follow the program or be included in the 1 ½ hour time frame upon request.
Weekday Format may include visits to parish school(s). A one-hour version of Luke Live may also be negotiated for a school assembly or a series of ½ hour programs for different age groups (Additional stipend requested).
Suggested Weekend Retreat Format
- Friday Evening 7:00pm or 7:30pm Luke Live Session 1
- Saturday 11:00am to 12:30pm Luke Live Session 2 followed by Lunch
- Saturday 2:00pm to 3:30pm Small Group Discussion
- Saturday 5:00pm Saturday Vigil Mass (for retreat participants and/or with parish-at-large.)
- Saturday 6:00pm Light Meal
- Saturday 7:30 pm to 9:00pm Luke Live Session 3 & Social
- Sunday 11:00am to 12:30pm Luke Live Session 4
- Sunday 12:30pm to 1:30pm Lunch & Farewells
Suggested Two Night Format
Sessions 1 & 2 combined; sessions 3 & 4 combined. Each Night from 7:00pm to 10:00pm with intermissions.
Suggested One Night Format
Your choice of segments from Sessions 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Program runs 2 ½ hours with intermission included. I offer this option for New York City parishes and those in surrounding suburbs and also in areas where Fr. DiLuzio is already scheduled for a week-long mission.